Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cole and Company



I'm getting ready to head to Albany tomorrow morning before the birds wake up to attend the Professional Photographer's Society of New York's annual conference. The trade show is one of the highlights of the conference with 50+ vendors from the photography industry showing off what's new for 2010. One of the people I check out annually is my friend Dennis Cole from Backgrounds by Cole. I went to his website today to browse what's new and sent him an e-mail to see if he was bringing a few specific backgrounds I want to look at. I also sent him an image I took using one of his backgrounds of one of my high school seniors. Within minutes the photo was up on his website as one of his samples.
If you're a photographer, check out his website for some pretty cool patterns, especially the Abstract and iDrop backgrounds.





No comments: